● Signs You Are Bathing Your Dog Wrong
● Is Your Dog At Risk For Canine Distemper?
● Dog Stops Traffic To Save Her Human
● The 5 Dog Personality Types
● Benadryl For Anxiety
● Can Dogs Share Your Easter Feast?
Baked ham, scalloped potatoes, deviled eggs, and lots of pastel-colored desserts. Easter is a great day for delicious, indulgent foods. But should your dog share in the feast?
Dr. Jack Stephens’ list of Easter foods to avoid dates back to 2014, but it holds true to this day. See what the veterinarian and founder of Pet’s Best Insurance has to say about 6 popular Easter foods below.
4. All of the Above. According to veterinarian Dr. Kathryn Primm “Any unvaccinated dog or puppy is at risk, especially young dogs not old enough to have completed their vaccine series, stray dogs, and even owned dogs that are not current on vaccines.”
Sharing is Caring!
The Healthy Hound Newsletter is currently invitation only. Send the following link to a friend to invite them to subscribe!